It’s become a bit of a tradition that we do an organised Easter Egg hunt with friends over Easter weekend and I’m very excited this year because there is a Lindt Gold Bunny Hunt at Wisley, where we have annual passes.
Both my girls are rabbit crazy, so a Gold Bunny hunt is just perfect for them.
Not only can families follow Wisley’s beautiful trails to find gorgeous Lindt chocolate treats, but you can also create fun Easter crafts and be in with the chance of winning an AMAZING 1kg Gold Bunny!
We had a great time at Wisley earlier today, the children loved looking for the rabbits and making rabbit Easter hats, it was a really lovely was to spend the morning. It’s so fantastic that the crafts are free too and they were really great quality and the staff were wonderfully helpful and great with the kids. We’d definitely recommend it as a fab family day out.
Find the Lindt Gold Bunny Hunt at the following venues, will we see you there?
· The Alnwick Garden, Northumberland: 28th March – 12th April
· Cambridge University Botanic Garden, Cambridgeshire: 28th March – 12th April
· Edinburgh Royal Botanic Garden, Lothian: 28th March – 6thApril
· Hever Castle and Gardens, Kent: 28th March – 19th April
· RHS Garden Harlow Carr, Yorkshire: 28th March – 12th April
· RHS Garden Hyde Hall, Essex: 28th March – 12th April
· RHS Garden Rosemoor, Devon: 28th March – 12th April
· RHS Garden Wisely, Surrey: 28th March – 12th April
· Tatton Park, Cheshire: 28/29th March, 3rd April – 19th April
· Bluewater Shopping & Retail Destination: 28th March – 4th April; 6th April. Look out for a special appearance from the Lindt Master Chocolatier who will demonstrate how to make the iconic Lindt Gold Bunny (3rd and 4th April)
To find your nearest Lindt Gold Bunny Hunt visit www.goldbunny.co.uk.
We were sent a lovely collection of Lindt chocolate for the purpose of this post.