Kates listography this week is 5 products you couldn’t live without. So here goes.
1. GHD’s. Thanks to my GHD’s and assuming my hair is relatively clean I can have hair fit to leave the house with in less than 5 minutes!! Essential when you have 3 little ones who don’t appreciate Mummy taking more than 5 seconds to get ready to leave. There are usually cries of ‘What on earth are you still doing Mummy?’.
2. Clinique powder foundation. Again super fast to apply, and very forgiving if you miss bits. Covers up a myriad of facial blemishes!!
3. iphone. Essential for keeping up with twitter and facebook on the go. Also now a handy tool for entertaining the kids with games in the doctors or a long post office queue!
4. Lego. Keeps the kids entertained for hours on end, and the duplo is even safe to play with near the baby. ( no small choking hazards )
5. Dishwasher. Without which I would be forever washing dishes!
To see more lovely lists see here