Things I found in my bag ( not my changing bag, my going out bag which had to be dusted off before venturing out of the house)
1. Pretend money from my daughters till. I find it everywhere including her mouth.
2. A lollypop.
3. Half a box of squished raisens.
4. A duplo man.
5. A bracelet I’d forgotton I had.
6. A snotty tissue ( not mine )
7. Totally dried up mascara.
8. A pinecone.
Oh yes. Gone are the days when my going out bag would contain some lipgloss and a credit card. Every bag or pocket has no become infiltrated with kid stuff, and I actually feel like I’m missing a limb without my giant changing bag, which now has to fit a minimum of 3 drinks bottles, 2 lots of nappies and spare pants! I may as well carry a suitcase around with me.