Its been a long old time since I’ve linked up with Kate, although I was very tempted by the mugs a few weeks ago, but who can resist the top 5 reasons you know you are a….
I think three children have started to affect my brain, they are slowly making me lose my mind. So here are my…
Top 5 reasons I know I’m a little bit crazy
- I often think making cakes or cookies is a great idea with three children ‘helping’. Then remember no one is interested until there is a spoon to lick.
- I freely offered to help in my sons year R class. Last weeks crater making with flour is an experience I will never forget and my jumper never recover from.
- I am in a constant state of panic as I try to remember what I have forgotton to do. I have been known to get half way to school and ask Z to check there are 3 children in the car.
- I still think that somehow I should have a tidy house.
- I am still not in bed at 11pm, despite knowing there will be two extra people in the bed begging for breakfast at 6am.
You can see the other entries here.
The MADS are now open, I would love a nomination in the Family Life category or any other you think I fit.
Thank you! xxx