1. The Christmas song I can even listen to in June is…
Errrmmmm, Mad World, does that count? Wasn’t it Christmas Number one once?
2. Hot Chocolate, Egg Nog or Mulled Wine?
M and S mulled wine, but hot chocolate has its place especially when topped with marshmallows.
3. When do you put your decorations up?
2 weeks – ish before Christmas…this year I am not very organised and still have a stack of cards to put up!
4. What are you having for Christmas dinner?
Turkey, roast spuds and all the trimmings, followed by Waitrose Chocolate Yule Log. I am banking on Ocado to not let me down.
5. What’s your favourite Christmas Tradition?
Smoked salmon and eggs for breakfast!
6. Have you ever gone carol singing?
Nope, I am a terrible singer!
7. When did you discover the truth about Santa?
Not sure, I pretended to believe for a long time. Maybe the year I found presents in the loft.
8. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree?
Its all very random decorations, no theme but I like it all messy and full of memories.
9. What’s the best thing about Christmas?
Just all spending time together, without worrying about work.
10. All I want for Christmas is…
For everyone to have a lovely happy day!
I now tag ( hopefully they haven’t already been tagged )